Krish Software Solutions provides Data science online training in detail learning in data science, data analytics, project life cycle, data acquisition, analysis, statistical methods and machine learning. You will learn and expertise to organize Recommenders using R programming, data analysis, data transformation, experimentation and evaluation.
What you will learn in this Data Science Course?
- Introduction to Data Science in real world, Project Life cycle, and Data Acquisition
- Study the tools and techniques of Experimentation, Evaluation and Project Deployment
- Understand Machine Learning Algorithms
- Learn the concept of Prediction and Analysis Segmentation through Clustering
- Learn the basics of Big Data and ways to integrate R with Hadoop
- Get trained about the roles and responsibilities of a Data Scientist
- Explore steps to install IMPALA
- Live Projects on Data science, analytics and Recommender Systems
- Work on data mining, data structures, data manipulation.
- Data Science Training Overview
- Objectives of the Course
- Pre-Requistes of the Course
- Course Duration
- Data Science Course Content
- Introduction to Data Science
- Big Data
- Data Science Deep Dive
- Intro to R Programming
- R Programming Concepts
- Data Manipulation in R
- Data Import Techniques in R
- Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) using R
- Data Visualization in R
- Big Data and Hadoop Introduction
- Understand Hadoop Cluster Architecture
- Map Reduce Concepts
- Advanced Map Reduce Concepts
- Hadoop 2.0 and YARN
- Flume and Oozie
- Project in Healthcare Domain
- Project in Finance/Banking Domain
- Apache Spark
- Introduction to Scala
- Spark Core Architecture
- Spark Internals
- Spark Streaming
- Statistics + Machine Learning
- What is Statistics?
- Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Introduction
- Getting Started with Python
- Sequences and File Operations
- Deep Dive – Functions Sorting Errors and Exception Handling
- Regular Expressionist’s Packages and Object – Oriented Programming in Python
- Debugging, Databases and Project Skeletons
- Machine Learning Using Python
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning
Who should take this Data Science Online Course?
- Big Data Specialists, Business Analysts and Business Intelligence professionals
- Statisticians looking to improve their Big Data statistics skills
- Developers wanting to learn Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects looking to learn Predictive Analytics
- Those looking to take up the roles of Data Scientist and Machine Learning Expert
What is the Average Salary for a Data Science in India & US?
The average salary of a Data Science Developer in the United States is $118,000. The average salary of a
Data Science developer in India is Rs. 620,000.
Krish software solutions provides Good knowledge on Datascience online training and other technologies with the Real Time Working Employees.